Welcome to Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics
Our Aroostook County Clinics
Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics is pleased to offer two clinics in Aroostook County in order to better accommodate the needs of our traveling patients. Our Houlton clinic is located in Houlton Regional Hospital and our Fort Kent clinic is located in the Northern Maine Medical Center - Medical Offices building. We strive for excellence in the care and attention we provide for our patients throughout Aroostook County. For more information on scheduling appointments at either of our clinics or at our Presque Isle office, please call (207)768-5348
Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing state of the art care to the patients of Aroostook County in a compassionate and timely manner.
Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics is the premier prosthetics and orthotics facility north of Bangor with ABC and BOC Board Certified Practitioners. At Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics, we specialize in both upper and lower extremity prosthetics as well as all orthotic devices including Foot Orthotics (FO’s), Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO), Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (KAFO), Thoraco-Lumbo-Sacral Orthoses (TLSO), and Cervical Orthoses. Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics has the ability to fabricate all prosthetic and orthotic devices, as well as make any modifications needed, in-house, by the practitioner who performed the evaluation.
What does this mean for the patient?
- The total process for providing a new device takes a few weeks instead of several months.
- Because we have multiple practitioners, all modifications can be addressed immediately, any day of the week.
- Ultimately, it means that the patient is provided with better quality care in a much more timely fashion.
- This in turn results in faster rehabilitation and an overall improved quality of life.
- Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics' clinicians are now providing the TASKA™ Hand to our patients!
- Announcing the Touch Bionics i-limb® quantum Technology and Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics Connection
- Welcome back Patrick and Chelsea!
- FIN FAB, LLC announces the AMP FIN™
- Eileen takes her first steps with her new Socket-less Socket.™
- Northern Prosthetics teams up with Martin Bionics to bring patients new Socket-less Socket™ technology.