Welcome to Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics
OFFICE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
In response to governmental requests regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, and out of concern for the health and safety of our staff and patients, our office is currently closed. The tentative date to reopen is April 8. We are monitoring as this crisis evolves and will make decisions accordingly.
Opening of New Clinics in 2020
Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics is pleased to announce the opening of two new clinics in Aroostook County in order to better accommodate the needs of our traveling patients. Our Houlton clinic is located in Houlton Regional Hospital (picture HRH) and our Fort Kent clinic is located in Fish River Rural Health Center (picture FRRH). We strive for excellence in the care and attention we provide for our patients throughout Aroostook County. For more information on scheduling appointments at either of our clinics or at our Presque Isle office, please call (207)768-5348.
Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing state of the art care to the patients of Aroostook County in a compassionate and timely manner.
Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics is the premier prosthetics and orthotics facility north of Bangor with ABC and BOC Board Certified Practitioners. At Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics, we specialize in both upper and lower extremity prosthetics as well as all orthotic devices including Foot Orthotics (FO’s), Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO), Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (KAFO), Thoraco-Lumbo-Sacral Orthoses (TLSO), and Cervical Orthoses. Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics has the ability to fabricate all prosthetic and orthotic devices, as well as make any modifications needed, in-house, by the practitioner who performed the evaluation.
What does this mean for the patient?
- The total process for providing a new device takes a few weeks instead of several months.
- Because we have multiple practitioners, all modifications can be addressed immediately, any day of the week.
- Ultimately, it means that the patient is provided with better quality care in a much more timely fashion.
- This in turn results in faster rehabilitation and an overall improved quality of life.
- Announcing the Touch Bionics i-limb® quantum Technology and Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics Connection
- Welcome back Patrick and Chelsea!
- FIN FAB, LLC announces the AMP FIN™
- Eileen takes her first steps with her new Socket-less Socket.™
- Northern Prosthetics teams up with Martin Bionics to bring patients new Socket-less Socket™ technology.