Welcome to Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics
In honor of our Veterans, our office will be closed on Veterans Day, Monday, November 11th.
Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics is committed to providing state of the art care to the patients of Aroostook County in a compassionate and timely manner.
Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics is the premier prosthetics and orthotics facility north of Bangor with ABC and BOC Board Certified Practitioners. At Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics, we specialize in both upper and lower extremity prosthetics as well as all orthotic devices including Foot Orthotics (FO’s), Ankle Foot Orthoses (AFO), Knee Ankle Foot Orthoses (KAFO), Thoraco-Lumbo-Sacral Orthoses (TLSO), and Cervical Orthoses. Northern Prosthetics and Orthotics has the ability to fabricate all prosthetic and orthotic devices, as well as make any modifications needed, in-house, by the practitioner who performed the evaluation.
What does this mean for the patient?
- The total process for providing a new device takes a few weeks instead of several months.
- Because we have multiple practitioners, all modifications can be addressed immediately, any day of the week.
- Ultimately, it means that the patient is provided with better quality care in a much more timely fashion.
- This in turn results in faster rehabilitation and an overall improved quality of life.
- Announcing the Touch Bionics i-limb® quantum Technology and Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics Connection
- Welcome back Patrick and Chelsea!
- FIN FAB, LLC announces the AMP FIN™
- Eileen takes her first steps with her new Socket-less Socket.™
- Northern Prosthetics teams up with Martin Bionics to bring patients new Socket-less Socket™ technology.