❖ Exciting Career Opportunity with Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics
Position Available: Full-time Receptionist
Basic Duties Include: Operate telephone switchboard, schedule appointments, register and check out patients, input data into specialized software, operate typical office equipment.
Education: Minimum - High school diploma or equivalent
Experience: Experience preferred but not required. Software training will be provided to selected candidate.
- computer competency and administrative skills
- people/patient oriented
- ability to multi-task
- self-motivated, punctual, dedicated, and confident
- ability to meet deadlines
- ability to prioritize
- methodical approach to workload
- accuracy and attention to detail
- team-working skills
- awareness of health and safety issue
Pay: Depending on experience
Benefits: Excellent benefits package for selected cantidate
- ➢ If interested, please submit a completed application and resume using one of the following methods:
- Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics
117 Academy Street
Presque Isle, ME 04769
- ➢ Deadline for submissions: June 10, 2017
- ➢ No phone calls please!
* Northern Prosthetics & Orthotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer